Kids will LOVE this REMAKE of the ever so popular Pin The Tail On The Donkey - Valentine's Version. This is a classic game that kids love, why not use it in therapy? This product INCLUDES:
56 COLOR ARTICULATION SHEETS = 760 ARTICULATION TARGETS TOTAL
56 BLACK AND WHITE ARTICULATION SHEETS = 760 ARTICULATION TARGETS TOTAL
13 PHONEMES – B, P, T, D, K, G, F, L, S, R, Z, CH, SH IN THE INITIAL, MEDIAL, FINAL & MIXED POSITIONS (1 page for each)
J PHONEME IN THE INITIAL & MIXED POSITIONS
V & M PHONEMES IN THE MIXED POSITIONS
1 BLANK CUPID PAGE IN COLOR AND 1 IN BLACK & WHITE
EACH SHEET HAS A COLOR KEY ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT TO INDICATE THE PHONEME POSITION
1. Print all COLOR pages and laminate for durability.
2. Cut out as many arrows as you have students. Each child will get an arrow to try to pin on Cupid's bow.
3. I recommend using removable glue dots on the back of the arrows, so they can easily be used over and over for multiple trials.
4. Hang Cupid's image, with the child's target sound, on the wall at an appropriate height for the players.
5. Place blacked out glasses, a bandana, or some type of blindfold over the player’s eyes and give them a reindeer nose.
6. Have the player spin around two times (make sure they are directed towards the wall when they finish spinning).
7. The player will then try to place their arrow on top of the Cupid’s bow without looking.
8. Each time the player misses Cupid’s bow, they will say all the target words that their arrow touches.
9. If multiple players are using the same image and working on the same target sound, then you will write the students name, with an expo marker, on their arrow’s location and then allow the next player to take a turn. Whoever gets their arrow closest to matching up with the Cupid's bow WINS the game.
** 10. These sheets could also be printed two to a page and used as simple task cards. The students could cover the images with pom-pom balls, mini erasers, mini objects, bingo chips, etc. OR they could use this as a mini table top version of pin the arrow on Cupid's bow game. To do this they would close their eyes and point to the page instead of using the arrows. They can still try to use correct productions to name the images that they get closest to while trying to point to Cupid’s bow.
*** 11. The black and white versions can be used as a coloring page or as a homework page.
Like what you see and want to find more items by The Forever SLP?
Stay informed of new resource listings, sales, & product updates, by following me at:
Do you want TPT Store Credit that can be used towards any future purchase on TPT?? Then while logged into your account, go to your purchases page, and provide feedback to the seller about the purchased product. TPT will give you store credit for every product that you have purchased and provide feedback on. Really It's pretty simple, just give some stars and leave a short review. I know I personally love to hear about your experience and thoughts about my resources. If you ever have a problem with the forever Slp products, then please email me before leaving a review and I will do my best to assist you with anything needed or that you find in error. email@example.com
STAY CONNECTED!! I would love for you to follow me on your favorite social media. I try to post ways to use items in therapy, new finds on Pinterest, new product previews, things I think are useful/helpful, and a glimpse into my personal life. I enjoy connecting with people and I also love hearing about your stories and ideas for my product uses in your therapy setting. I think we can all learn something new from one another, which makes me happy.
IG: Instagram theforeverslp
FB: Facebook 2The Forever SLP
Pinterest: Pinterest The Forever SLP