This preschool alphabet activity resource contains 16 pages of fun and learning plus one page of directions on how to use this resource! This fun take on the game "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" uses a picture of a unicorn head and 15 pages of rainbow unicorn horns! There are 26 horns labeled with capital letters, and 26 horns labeled with lowercase letters. I've used an easily readable font that is perfect for preschoolers learning to read! There are 8 blank horns if you need them. This is a fun and very colorful preschool alphabet activity that helps a lot with letter recognition.
* Matching capital letter horns to the corresponding lowercase letter horns
* Pin the Horn on the Unicorn games - One version could be you tell the student which letter to pick to put on the unicorn's head. Another version could be the child picks a letter blindly then says the letter name out loud. I'm sure you can come up with more fun ways to use this!!
* Print out horns on regular printer paper.
* Cut out each piece and laminate. You can cut each horn out or cut out as cards. Both ways work perfectly with the unicorn head! You may want to leave on cards to do other matching alphabet activities.
* Print out unicorn head and laminate
* One option is to use velcro dots on backs of horns so that the student can easily attach the horn to the unicorn head.
* If you are doing the blind "Pin the Horn on the Unicorn" game, then use regular tape or Mavalus tape (doesn't stick to painted walls) on the backs of the horns.
17 colorful pages of fun!
Let me know if you think of other fun games and activities to do with this set! I would love to hear from you!
* If you have any issues at all with printing, please don't hesitate to message me for help! My husband is a computer whiz, and I can pick his brain! We will figure it out, I promise! :)