“Pin the Nose on Rudolph”
Class Party Game
1. Print the Rudolph poster in color on 11” x 17” paper. Laminate it, if possible.
2. Print the black and white noses if you want to save your colored ink. Each student can write their name on a nose, color it red, and cut it out. Or you can print the red noses and have each student write their name on one and cut it out.
3. Put a piece of rolled tape or sticky tack putty on the back of each nose.
4. Play “Pin the Nose on Rudolph” just like you would play “Pin the Tail on the Donkey”. Each child is blindfolded, spun around a few times and then they stick their nose where they think it should go. No peeking allowed!
5. The closest nose (or the farthest away!) is the winner.