Activities for Pineapple Mini-Unit
Pineapple 10 Frames
• demonstrate understanding of one-to-one correspondence
• demonstrate ability to count in sequence
Ordering by Size
• identify characteristics for comparison (size)
• order objects by size
• creating a Work Sample
Using Data to Create a Graph
• look at the organization of data on a graph they have helped create and discuss what they observe
Using Math Vocabulary
Comparing the Inside to the Outside of a Pineapple
• make comparisons between objects that have been observed
• use senses and tools, including technology, to gather information
English Language Arts
• respond appropriately to statements, questions, vocabulary and stories
Noting Details in a Picture
• identify major events in a story
• use a variety of nouns, verbs, and descriptive phrases in meaningful contexts
Focus is on identifying emotions and in helping children express/control their own emotions.
• show respect and recognize the feelings of others and the causes of their reactions
Same and different-- identifying emotions
• regulate emotions and begin to show self-control in handling frustration and disappointment
Class discussions about emotions
• express emotions through socially appropriate actions and words
Great for doing ABA drills with students with autism and/or with students who have difficulties expressing their emotions or feelings.
• recognize and describe own feelings
Thank You for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank You again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!