I love the book "Ping and Pong Are Best Friends (Mostly)" by Tim Hopgood to discuss feelings of jealousy. This packet goes perfectly with this book.
This updated packet can be used with small groups, individuals, or classroom lessons to discuss feelings of rivalry between peers or siblings.
This is a great discussion and learning on the following topics: Listening, Friendship/Empathy, Resiliency/Growth Mindset Overcoming obstacles, Feelings like jealousy.
- Task cards
- 8 suggestions for use for slides and cards
- Lesson plan
- PowerPoint lesson on overcoming jealousy by using mindful problem solving and restorative practices (you may need to download the PondFree Me font to ensure that it formats correctly.)
- A variety of Venn Diagrams for students to complete in pairs
- A parent handout on jealousy
- Act it out skit
It includes a digital version for use with Google Slides TM and Google Classroom TM for digital or distance learning.
Digital downloads included:
- PPT for overhead display
- PDF for print display
- PDF of activities (for discussion deck creation, etc.)
- Access to Google Slides TM version for digital/distance learning
Copyright © PawsitiveSchoolCounselor, Laura Filtness. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.