With Pink Shirt Day coming up, are you looking for a class lesson that promotes kindness and builds class community? These Pink Shirt Day activities include Pink Shirt Day Lesson Slides and student books where students write kind messages to their classmates.
How Does It Work?
Students fill out a section of each child's book with a thoughtful note, compliment, sharing a memory, etc. Each student then gets a book to keep with all of these special messages.
Why Do I Need This?
These Pink Shirt Day activities will help build class community and promote kindness amongst students in the spirit of Pink Shirt Day.
✿ 3 Pink Shirt Day student book cover options
✿ 3 Student writing template choices
✿ 3 Note from the teacher options (back page of students' books)
✿ 2 Versions of the student books (full page or half page)
✿ Google Slides lesson presentation to teach about Pink Shirt Day
✿ Video tutorial of how to use & print
✿ Editable class lists in Google Docs
- Print out student books & class lists.
- Go over the lesson slides to teach about Pink Shirt Day to the class.
- Students fill out classmates' books with kind messages.
- The teacher writes a kind note for each student.
- Students take their books home as a keepsake.
✿ Download the preview for a closer look. ✿
Please consider leaving feedback! It means so much to me, and it helps you earn FREE products! For every review you leave, you earn credit points toward future purchases. Go to "My Purchases" to leave a review & thank you in advance!
If you hit the green FOLLOW ME button, you will get:
- Updates when new products are released
- All new products are on sale for the first 24 hours!
- Notification when I have a sale
Connect with me:
Visit my Website
Questions? Email me at email@example.com