1. Calendar set:
• Calendar: 16” x 24” size poster
• Number cards
• Seasons, weather, and days of the week cards
• 8” x 10” signs with: today is, tomorrow is, the weather is, and the season is.
2. Print Alphabet Cards: These cards are 5” x 7” and a good reference for teachers in younger classrooms.
3.10” x 2.5” Name Plates: These name plates come in three designs, and can be used to label children’s desks, cubbies, and more.
4. Small and Large labels: These labels are perfect for classroom organization.
• Small labels include the following: pencils, erasers, stickers, staples, rubber bands, sticky notes, binder clips, markers, pens, crayons, stamps, paper, scrap paper, paint, paint brushes, school glue, glue sticks, permanent markers, tape, folders, scissors, dry erase markers, chalk, paper clips, clothespins etc. There are blank ones to add what you would like.
• Large labels include the following: to file, to grade, to return, sub plans, newsletters, homework, graded, permission slips, and parent communication.
5. Binder covers: including sub plans, lesson plans, parent communication, attendance record, class newsletters, grade book, and progress monitoring.
6. Table number signs: 1-6
7. Boys and Girls bathroom passes
8. Center Signs:
• Includes: Literacy center, ready center, writing center, math center, and blank signs to enter your own.
9. Blank newsletter page: to share what is happening in your classroom.
10. Parent Communication Page: includes space to include any issues that required parent contact, and follow-up notes.
11. Daily schedule card: can be used to hang up the daily schedule in the classroom. These are editable.
12. Student Birthdays Poster: 11” x 17” a poster to write down and keep track of students' birthdays throughout the year.
13. Classroom Jobs board: This set includes classroom job cards
14. Word wall letters: Includes every letter, perfect for your word wall.
15. Where we are sign: set this up outside your classroom so others will know where your class is at all times
17. Daily Objective signs: Put these in 8x10 frames and then write with a dry erase marker the daily objectives every day.
18. Classroom rules poster: 12x12 square poster to write your classroom rules. Laminate and use dry erase marker or permanent and change accordingly.
All printables coordinate with hot pink and chalkboard. If you like this classroom kit, but would like a different color scheme or different patterns, please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to make a custom order for you.
These files will be sent to you electronically in a PDF format, and most can be printed on 8.5 x 11 inch paper.
*Please note: This file is for personal use only. You may not forward, share, sell or distribute the file. It is for non-commercial use only.