In 21-days you'll go from Pinterest marketing newbie to having a Pinterest account that's ready for success and a fully automated marketing plan that will give you more time for naps.
With Pinterest generating 90% of all social media shares on the web, visibility on Pinterest should be as important a goal as making products for your TpT store.
Consider these facts:
1) 27% of the Pinterest accounts created in 2016 were added by Fortune 500 companies including Exxon Mobile, Wal-Mart, and Apple.
2) 30% of Pinterest users prefer browsing this site over watching TV.
3) 41% of Pinterest users have a household income of $50k+.
4) 69% of Pinterest users have a clear intention of purchasing products when they visit the site.
5) Pinterest visitors spend 60% more than Facebook visitors, making Pinterest the most valuable social media site for web retailers.
6) Pinterest is vying for the top spot as the world's most popular search engine, second only to Google owned search engines.
That's quite an impressive report card for a site that launched 2010.
Here's one more unfortunate fact:
89% of all posts/pins aren't shared more that 100 times on social media.
If you're interested in being a success story on Pinterest, and getting your pins repinned often, you won't want to be without this book.
Over the next 21 days you'll get easy-to-understand tasks that you should be able to complete in about an hour.
Are you ready to make it happen?
More FREE TpT Marketing Books...
How To Market Your TpT Products on Pinterest (Without Wasting Your Time)
Designing TpT Product Covers That Convert | Free Digital Print Book
How to Write Titles and Descriptions That Customers Can't Resist | Free Book
5 Dangerously Effective Social Media Marketing Tools
Freebies and Discounts
Follow me on TeachersPayTeachers.com to stay updated on discounts and freebies. New products will be offered for free on occasion, or discounted 20% during the first 24 hours.
Comments..... We Love 'Em!
Your feedback brightens our day and helps us continually improve our products. If you download this, we'd appreciate it if you'd leave a comment. Thanks!