This is a week long writing unit to be used with books or lessons about Pioneers and The Oregon Trail.
- Brainstorming map (Venn Diagram)
- First/Next/Then/Last graphic organizer (Pre-writing)
- Rough draft graphic organizer and self assessment checklist (Proofread and Edit)
- Final copy page with illustration window (For displaying purposes)
- 2 rubrics so you can take this as a grade if you like. One rubric only assesses the final copy paragraph. One rubric assesses the entire writing process packet. Both rubrics have more than 20 items and can be used as a formal writing grade.
Let me know if you come across any mistakes! I hope you can use this.