Also included in
- Pirate Articulation BUNDLE for Early & Later Developing SoundsEarly Developing Sounds found HERE.Later Developing Sounds found HERE.This 140 page pack includes activities targeting the following sounds:Initial: P, B, T, D, H, W, M, N, K, G, F, V, S, Z, R, L, CH, TH, SH, J, Y, S-Blends, L-Blend$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
Pirate Articulation for Early Developing Sounds
Later Developing Sounds found HERE.
Money saving bundle found HERE.
This 70 page pack includes activities targeting the following sounds:
Initial: P, B, T, D, H, W, M, N, K, G, F, V.
This packet is best suited from younger children, Pre-K to 3rd.
Included are the following:
- Pirate face with open mouth (Color only)
Cut out his mouth to “feed” sounds to the pirate*
- Coins to “feed” the pirate (12 per sound; Color & B/W)
- Pirate themed game board (1 per sound; Color & B/W)
- Treasure chest/coin pages (1 per sound, B/W only)
- Visuals to use target words in phrases/sentences.
Your students will LOVE feeding coins to the pirate. (What is it with feeding things that students enjoy so much?!)
Bump up the difficulty to phrase/sentence level with visuals for carrier phrases/sentences. Sometimes students have trouble coming up with their own sentences, so let them use the visual in order to independently produce their sounds!
You also may choose to print off certain pages and send them home as homework. These are enjoyable activities that parents can easily implement with their child.