Also included in
- AARGH! What SLP doesn't love pirates?!?! This bundle includes 5 different pirate-themed resources that will save you time and engage your students!Follow my store to get regular updates and early-bird discounts!Please feel free to email me with any questions email@example.comMake sur$16.40$20.50Save $4.10
This craft and writing activity is great for celebrating Talk Like A Pirate Day or an ocean theme…or any other day of the year! It includes 6 different written activities to target various skills, but you can also choose to complete the craft on its own to work on concepts, following directions, or just for fun!
- Directions & Examples
- Pirate Craftivity Templates that you can trace onto construction paper, print on white paper for students to color, or print on colored paper. Whatever works for you!
- “My Pirate Words" is great for targeting vocabulary or articulation.
- “If I were a pirate” is perfect for your students to create their own story about their own pirate adventures!
- “Treasure Hunt” would be fun for students to give directions to their treasure to target sequencing!
- Describing Web includes 7 circles for students to write describing words about their pirate. Both a boy and a girl graphics are included.
- Writing & Drawing Student Page combines drawing and writing for your students’ creative stories!
- Writing page can be used for you to come up with your own prompt or to use as a story retell page for a book you have read about pirates.
Please feel free to email me with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to connect with me for therapy ideas, giveaways, and crazy speech FUN!