Also included in
- A fun pack full of materials for implementing your own literacy night in English and in Spanish! Invite parents and families to participate in 7 fun pirate themed activities that engage kids and parents in thinking, listening, speaking, reading, writing, and creating!This resource includes the follo$10.50$13.00Save $2.50
A fun pack full of materials for implementing your own family night for ELA! Invite parents and families to participate in 7 fun pirate themed activities that engage kids and parents in thinking, listening, speaking, reading, writing, and creating!
This is an editable resource. Editable pdf pages have been added to customize for your event! To edit, you must use Adobe Reader. The file is a zip file. Please be sure you have the capability to open these file types before you purchase. Thank you!
This resource includes...
- Tips/Pointers for putting materials together
- Flyer to notify families of event
- Pictures of the stations
- Punch cards (2 versions)
- Posters for 7 different stations
- One poster for stations to direct traffic
- Pirate Plunder Snack Tickets
- Family Reading Pledge Card
- Pirate Bookmarks
- Sign-in sheet for volunteers/faculty to sign in
Materials for the following seven stations:
Pirate Plunder: Make a fun snack craft: a doughnut pirate ship!
The Greatest Treasure: Read a pirate reader's theater script and make a hook to wear on your hand.
Pirate Cove: Grab a pirate-y book and read in Pirate Cove.
Dig for Buried Treasure: Dig through wading pools to find rhyming words (K-2) or words with prefixes (3-5).
Out to Sea: Listen to Rufus Goes to Sea and make your own pirate hat to wear.
How I Became a Pirate: Write your own adventure story and make a paper plate pirate craft.
Treasure Map: Make and play a treasure map game to practice word families.
Editable pages include:
- Event flyer
- Punch cards (3 versions)
- Stations directory page
- Station directions page
- Station poster
- Cards for Digging for Buried Treasure Station
*Editable pages include editable components - they are not all completely editable*
This product, once purchased, is licensed to be used in one school. Additional school must purchase additional licenses.
Feedback is appreciated! Follow my store for updates!