Also included in
- DISTANCE LEARNING/HYBRID/ Resource!Ahoy Matey's! Elementary Music Teachers. You can use these fine Pirate activities across your grade levels. There's treasure for everyone in this here bundle of Pirate Rhythms, Dance, Song, Chants, Google Slides Drag and Drop activities for "Talk Like a Pirate" Da$34.20$38.00Save $3.80
Video and Music Resource
Avast me hearties! Pirate Freeze Dance Creative Movement Activities fer "Talk Like a Pirate Day" ( and Halloween!) Animated video with MUSIC! Ye found the teacher treasure in this here resource! Movement activities fer ye scallywags and sea dogs to help yer restless pirates! Whether ye be virtual, hybrid on in person, this here activity will stop a mutiny! Music and Movement activities, Brain Breaks are perfect for Elementary Music class, PE, Preschool, Kindergarten through 3rd Grade Classes.
Pirate Music and Movement VIDEO- Animated Action video with pirate music from the Pirate Music Track's resource. Total playing time of 18 minutes.
28 Pirate Movement Posters
Power Point Presentation & Pdf. file
Activity Directions including ways to use in your Centers/Stations
Movement Rules poster
Movement Personal space-“Bubble Space” rule poster
How to Create a Slide Show Directions (for the teacher who wants to add music to their presentation)
HOW TO USE:
Movement activities are perfect for the P.E., Music, Special Education, Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade Teachers. Scarf movement activities increase Reading skills because they help students with tracking, concept identification, visualization, and sequencing.
HOME SCHOOL children will love the music and movement activities as a break from computer and desk activities.
WHY USE MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES?
Short breaks help students exercise gross motor skills, stay focused, burn energy and have fun. Creative movement activities provide opportunities to also practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise!
- Creative movement strengthens students’ abilities to CREATE, PERFORM, RESPOND, and CONNECT to learning goals because movement activities ask them to imagine, analyze, and express and:
- Movement is a natural way for children to respond to music.
- Movement is how many children learn.
- Movement makes aural sound more real.
- Creative movement activities provide opportunities for students to exercise fine and gross motor skills, practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise!
Be Sure to Check out PIRATE MUSIC TRACKS that work perfectly with this resource.
MORE CREATIVE MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!