Ahoy Matey! Here is a fun packet of math and literacy activities. These are appropriate for most primary classroom with more or less teacher direction depending on the age-group and ability levels. Who doesn't love pirates and buried treasure?
1.Beginning/Middle/End writing and picture retelling to go with the book How I Became a Pirate by: Melinda Long
2. Sequencing cut & paste for the book Pirates Love Underpants by Claire Freedman- My kiddos LOVE this book!
3. Pirates can, have, are sheet (use independently or with any pirate book)
4. Label a pirate sheet(use independently or with a pirate book of your choice)
5. Rhyming cut & Paste (I use this with the book Twenty-Six Pirates By: Dave Horowitz)
6. Sight word write the room activity(this can also be used as a center).
7. Add 1 math write the room activity (this can also be used as a center).
8. Picture addition sentences worksheet
9. Write the addition equation worksheet.
10. Pirate-Themed Sight Word Reader (With a sight word count and tally activity)
11.Pirate Vocabulary sheet-word, definition, cut & paste picture.
Thank you for your purchase! Comments are greatly appreciated and count towards your TPT points! Become a follower so you can be notified when other similar products are listed!
Clip art: Just so scrappy too
Fonts: Kevin and Amanda