PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
43.41 MB | 102 pages
Are you a classroom teacher looking for a way to integrate STEM STEAM activities into your current curriculum? If so, this product might be just what you are looking for! This contains STEM challenges to use if you have a pirate theme in your class and a set of Brag Tags to give your students once the activities are completed.
We have done all the research and planning for you. There are 10 activities for you to choose from. We have tried to include activities that will supplement what you are already doing in your classroom.
Build a Boat
Salt water vs Freshwater
Water Tension With a Doubloon
Make Your Own Compass
Clean a Doubloon
Power a Boat
You could choose to focus on science, technology, engineering, or math with the different activities included in this monthly packet. All students could complete the same activity at the same time. Another idea would be to choose several activities and set them up like centers so students could rotate through each center. This would be a great way to utilize parent volunteers!
Items included with this product:
• The National Science Standards to make lesson planning easier-1 page
• STEM supplies information-4 pages
• Book suggestions for each activity and a list of pirate books-2 pages
• STEM activities-29 pages
• Colored pages to use for modeling on the SmartBoard
• Student pages, many options to choose from that allow for differentiation
Full pages-18, Mini Book-16 pages
• weSTEM I can statement posters in color and black and white-2 pages
• STEM Brag Tags - one for each activity
• Bunting Banners weSTEM-6 pages
• STEM posters, one for each letter-4 pages