Also included in
- DISTANCE LEARNING/HYBRID/ Resource!Ahoy Matey's! Elementary Music Teachers. You can use these fine Pirate activities across your grade levels. There's treasure for everyone in this here bundle of Pirate Rhythms, Dance, Song, Chants, Google Slides Drag and Drop activities for "Talk Like a Pirate" Da$34.20$38.00Save $3.80
- VIDEO RESOURCESScarf activities for each month of the school year! Our computer friendly students need movement in music classes. You can help your students with short movement activities to transition to music class or to their next class. Everything you need is in this BUNDLE of Scarf Activities$53.33$59.25Save $5.92
Ahoy me hearties! Pirate Scarf Activities for "Talk Like a Pirate Day". Virtual, hybrid on in person teaching opportunities. Music and Movement activities, Brain Breaks are perfect for Elementary Music class, PE, Preschool, Kindergarten through 3rd Grade Classes.
Scarf Activities VIDEO with MUSIC
13 Pirate Scarf Posters
13 Pirate Scarf Flash Cards
Power Point Presentation & Pdf. file
Scarf “Bubble Space”
How to Create a Slide Show Directions (for the teacher who wants to add music to their presentation)
Teachers CAN help students exercise fine and gross motor skills, stay focused, burn energy and have fun. Creative movement scarf activities provide opportunities to also practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise!
SCARF MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
Scarf movement activities can help your students channel energy and learn concepts too! Scarf movement activities can help develop gross motor skills, coordination, reading ability and build classroom community too! Movement activities are fun way to engage students and TEACH.
HOW TO USE:
Scarf activities are perfect for the P.E., Music, Special Education, Preschool, Kindergarten and First Grade Teachers. Scarf movement activities increase Reading skills because they help students with tracking, concept identification, visualization, and sequencing.
HOME SCHOOL children will love the music and movement activities as a break from computer and desk activities.
WHY USE MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES?
- Creative movement strengthens students’ abilities to CREATE, PERFORM, RESPOND, and CONNECT to learning goals because movement activities ask them to imagine, analyze, and express and:
- Movement is a natural way for children to respond to music.
- Movement is how many children learn.
- Movement makes aural sound more real.
- Creative movement activities provide opportunities for students to exercise fine and gross motor skills, practice social and team working skills and experience positive exercise!
MORE CREATIVE MOVEMENT ACTIVITIES:
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Let’s Move and Learn with Music!