Hopping onto a linky party to create a fun pirate themed science unit. Here's a little pirate style fun for Talk Like a Pirate Day or any pirate theme studies!
This pack includes:
*Pirate Loot writing station
*Building a Pirate Ship station
*Land Ho station (left or right eye dominance) with graphing connections
*Cartography station, treasure map, and pictures (the science behind map making and bird's eye view)
A great addition to any pirate themed unit. Adding a little science is always RRRRReally smart!
Stop by my blog for more ideas, pictures, and freebies!
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard