Also included in
- Are ye looking for an easy and fun pirate themed activity? Practice music notation skills with Pirate Melody and Pirate Talk Write the Room bundle! Perfect for "Talk Like a Pirate Day"!Both of these activities includes a bonus activity where students can take the measures they found and turn it intPrice $6.80Original Price $8.50Save $1.70
Are ye looking for an easy and fun pirate themed activity? Practice rhythm notation skills with Pirate Talk Rhythm Write the Room! A perfect activity for “Talk Like a Pirate Day”!
This activity includes a couple bonus activity suggestions including a bonus page where students can create their own pirate rhythm composition!
Get your students up and moving as they move around the room.
Setting it up is super easy! Just print, laminate and cut the melody cards and hang the 10 measures included around the room. Students will travel to find the matching graphic and notate the melody on their worksheet.
- 10 measured cards (color and b/w)
- 10 measured replacement choice cards (color and b/w)
- Pirate Talk Notation worksheet (color and b/w)
- Pirate Talk Notation worksheet answer key
- My Pirate Talk Rhythm worksheet
Rhythms cover 2 eighths, quarter, half, whole, quarter rest and half rest.
⭐ If you like this check out the bundle which also includes Pirate Melody Write the Room!
⭐ Find more pirate resources here. ⭐
Follow my store to stay updated on discounts and freebies. As always, I give 20% off products the first 24 hours they are available!
Visit my blog and join my email list for monthly freebies: MusicEducatorResources blog
Like on Facebook: MusicEducatorResources Facebook