Want to mix spelling and math to make a pirate day activity that will shiver your timbers?
Try Pirate Treasure!
Here is how...
1. Use the scan code to find free TPT resource cards with pirate words or phrases printed on each.
2. In pairs, groups, or alone, students randomly draw a word card and use the Pirate Treasure Code to determine that word's worth.
3. When done alone, this is a great way to screen their ability to sum multiple addends!
4. Level it up by changing the code to negative and positive numbers.
5. Level it down by providing a hundreds chart!
Loads of fun! I hope your enjoy sharing this activity with the mates in your room! Huzzah!!!