This is a really fun way to encourage your children to practise their sight words at home, my class honestly beg me to test their words. They just love going up to the next level it is crazy but it works.
This free set includes lists, flash cards, test sheets and certificates for list 1 or if prefer lists 1A and 1B a simpler 5 word start to learning sight words.
All with extremely cute pirate clipart from Whimsyclips.
I have a lovely Mum/Dad to test the words once a week and it is all organised in a binder so is a very simple operation. Once you have it all set up and a roster for help to test it does virtually run itself.
Look out for the second 100 words coming soon. They will be out by the end of February.
There are 10 lists each of 10 words. * Please see below.
Each list comes with
A take home list in color/colour
A checklist for testing b/w as I find the chn. love to colour in the pictures.
Sight word flash cards for all 100 words. These measure aprox. 12 x 6 cms or 4.16 x 2.5 inches.
Certificates for each list.
Blank copies of all of these to allow you to create your own lists.
Covers for your binder or folder,
Checklists for all lists.
Letters to parents in both colour/color, b/w and both repeated for the use of either the term high frequency words or sight words.
Seperate lists with spellings of both mum and mom.
Choose to do either Lists 1a. & 1b. or List 1. 1a and 1b are simply are more gentle introduction. I have only split up the first list.
1a. I am a the my
1b. is to like come here
1. I am a the here come my is like to
2. can look see went in this on and for at
3. we you have put will said not get me was
4. it mom/mum dad him her house looked they go of
5. that there are she he be from got with going
6. by up down what no yes had looking or his
7. saw help but all do doing out your when an
8. where so away liked want came little big make play
9. who would could shout shouted new back did then made
10. some please has took ran them thank now their after
Please see preview for more images and ideas on how to use.