This is a programme I use to encourage my chn. to learn their first 100 sight words. It includes everything you need to set this up in your classroom.
All with extremely cute pirate clipart from Whimsyclips
There are 10 lists each of 10 words. * Please see below.
Each list comes with
A take home list in color/colour
A checklist for testing b/w as I find the chn. love to colour in the pictures.
Sight word flash cards for all 100 words. These measure aprox. 12 x 6 cms or 4.16 x 2.5 inches.
Certificates for each list.
Blank copies of all of these to allow you to create your own lists.
Covers for your binder or folder,
Checklists for all lists.
Letters to parents in both colour/color, b/w & both repeated for the use of either the term high frequency words or sight words.
Seperate lists with spellings of both mum and mom.
1. I am a the here come my is like to
2. can look see went in this on and for at
3. we you have put will said not get me was
4. it mom/mum dad him her house looked they go of
5. that there are she he be from got with going
6. by up down what no yes had looking or his
7. saw help but all do doing out your when an
8. where so away liked want came little big make play
9. who would could shout shouted new back did then made
10. some please has took ran them thank now their after
Please see preview for more images and ideas on how to use.