This is a rather nifty 140+ page Magic Tree House novel unit. It is full of book-specific comprehension questions, differentiated activities, tons of printables, and vocabulary materials.
***There is a $10 Bundle of novel units including books 1-10 available here: Magic Tree House Novel Unit Bundle Books 1-10
Each unit is full of book-specific comprehension questions, activities and vocabulary materials as well as the following:
1. Chapter review pages: I try to include *at least* 1 inference and higher order thinking question along with recall information and mental image/description prompts. There are differentiated versions that combine two chapters included. All have answer keys.
2. Vocabulary recording pages: Along with suggestions on how to use the vocabulary activities. Chapter specific and book specific.
3. Printable full-color vocabulary cards (with page numbers) for center activities.
4. Printable, illustrated sequencing pages themed for the specific book events. Differentiated options included. All have answer keys.
5. Separate "Jack's Notebook" activity pages for each Guidebook entry.
6. Mini-fact printable booklet for students to take home. There is also a suggested use page on how to best make use of this resource.
7. Answer Keys in detail: Each Chapter Review and Book Review Page has a duplicated "Answers" page with suggested answers typed in. Please note that I do not provide answers for open ended questions such as: subjective questions, questions that ask students to think, or require students to describe or draw.
8. Book-specific cause and effect page and answer key.
BONUS: It also contains my Character and Story Analysis for ANY Magic Treehouse Book
I have listed here. These are generic character study and analysis pages, comparison activities, and universal chapter questions. It's a *wonderful* resource.
Pirates Past Noon is book #4 of The Magic Tree House series written by Mary Pope Osborne.