This product can be used all year long to practice important foundational skills with your students Early in the year, your students may work on centers practicing rhyming and letter identification skills and gradually work toward playing games that practice sounds, sight words, and CVC words. Or, use the variation to differentiate games to meet the needs of advanced or struggling learners. There are 7+ games that all have a pirate theme. These are perfect for a pirate themed classroom, Talk Like a Pirate Day, or any time of the year you want to motivate your students!
• Pirate's Treasure - Letter Dabbing Game - Practice letter identification, sounds, or sight words
• Buried Treasure - Pocket Chart Game - Practice letter identification, sounds, or sight words
• Pirate Pairs - Practice matching upper case and lower case letters, associating letters with sounds
• X Marks the Spot - Board Game - Practice letters, sounds, or sight words
• Pirate Rhymes - Practice matching rhyming words
• CVC Treasures - Dabbing CVC words or pictures
• CVC Treasures Matching - Matching CVC words with pictures
Recording sheets are available to meet the needs of your students and hold your students accountable for time spent in these centers.
Check out the preview for a closer look at this product.
You may also be interested in my other literacy centers:
Going Bananas for Letters - Letter Identification Centers and Worksheets
Doggie, Doggie, Where's Your Bone? An Alphabet Recognition Game
Scooping Up Letters, Sounds, and Rhymes
Thank you for your interest in this product. Please click on the green star to follow my store and become among the first to learn of sales, FREEBIES, promotions, and new products, all at a 50% discount for 48 hours.