This is an 11-page set of worksheets for the short story "Amigo Brothers" by Piri Thomas. The comprehension questions can be used as a story test or as a learning activity for students as they read the story.
The worksheets include:
* comprehension questions (multiple choice)
* comprehension questions (short answer)
* theme (friendship)
* compare & contrast
* parts of a story
There is also an answer key included at the end of the file for the comprehension questions, vocabulary, figurative language, and inferences.
Worksheets for Short Stories:
* Toni Cade Bambara: Raymond’s Run
* Ray Bradbury: There Will Come Soft Rains
* Arthur Cavanaugh: Miss Awful
* Richard Connell: The Most Dangerous Game
* Roald Dahl: The Landlady
* Shirley Jackson: The Lottery
* Piri Thomas: Amigo Brothers