Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.47 MB | 30+ pages
This is an entire Spanish weekly unit on pick-up lines. It contains vocabulary, a song, grammar (negative commands), a powerpoint with vocabulary practice and bell works, a project, and multiple quizzes. The advanced activity is based on actual Spanish pick-up lines.
- vocabulary list - with 20 vocabulary words and grammar points
- song lyrics (goes with song: "Ven conmigo," by Christina Aguilera - students all know the English version "Come on over")
- powerpoint - with pictures of vocabulary words for practice, bellwork activities, translation of "Ven conmigo", and listening activity for skit (project) presentations
- grammar lesson and practice - negative commands
- skit project - example with questions and then instructions for skit in groups of 3-4
- reading and grammar quiz (2 versions for retakes)
- advanced assignment - an independent activity to challenge strong students (real Spanish pick-up lines)
- Each quiz has a rubric at the bottom
- In our class, if a student gets 100% correct on the quiz, he or she receives a B (proficient). The student must complete the advanced assignment in order to get an A. This may seem confusing, but works very well in our classes for differentiation. Feel free to adapt the grading for what is best for your class, though. :)