Pitch Solfege Low Sol and La Lesson Plans - Grade 3 Music - January
Also included in
- Grade 3 Music Lesson Plans for the Full Year If you're teaching grade 3 music in Ontario and you're NOT a specialist, this is the only resource you need. A full year unit bundle complete with lesson plans, worksheets, presentation files, sound clips and teacher explanations. So easy a sub can do it,Price $31.51Original Price $35.01Save $3.50
- Complete Elementary General Music Curriculum - Perfect for Non-Specialists Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS. Save time and stress with this whole-year bundle of music plans for Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. Each grade has four lesson plans per month for a full year ofPrice $135.99Original Price $159.49Save $23.50
- If you are teaching elementary music on rotary, this bundle contains everything you need for the entire year. Grade-specific year long lesson plans, long range plans, seasonal activities and more.This bundle includes every instructional music product in my store.Price $241.83Original Price $302.29Save $60.46
Teach your grade 3 music class the solfege notes low "sol" and "la" with this easy to use set of lesson plans. Includes worksheets, presentation file, sound clips, and teacher explanations. So easy a sub can do it!
Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don't have any music experience
- You don't have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don't have time to plan elaborate lessons
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions - no long "teacher's college" style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
December/January's lesson plans focus on: Low "Sol" and "la"
* This does not include any holiday curriculum. Since many music teachers are focussed on concerts and/or seasonal music in December (and since school holidays shorten these two months), December & January are offered as a combined "month".
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students
- a smartboard/projector
- THAT'S IT!
- A xylophone or other pitched percussion instrument will make delivering these lessons easier, but a link to a virtual instrument is also provided as an alternative
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will likely align with other curriculums as well.