How do you get others to buy-in and support your project or idea? This bundle of 7 activities will help students:
• Discover techniques for earning parental and peer buy-in to their dreams.
• Learn to compromise and persuade to achieve a goal
• Create a back-up plan to deal with failure
• Increase their chances of success through practice, education, and
lowering the stakes.
• Craft a list people to network with.
These activities were made by Chip Hiden and Alexis Irvin, co-directors of the hit documentary The Dream Share Project, about successful people who pursued their dream career. Their film and workshop has been presented at over 200 colleges and high schools.
Feel free to email Chip with any questions at Chiden2 (at) Gmail.com. Or watch the movie and learn more on TheDreamShareProject.com