Note Recognition Worksheets: Fill in the missing pitch!
(1) Tunes: 3 popular classics and 2 folk songs. [Ode to Joy, Eine Klein Natchmusik and more!]
(2) Treble clef notes
(3) C major tunes
(4) Fingering suggestions
(1) Listen to the MP3 tracks that came with the worksheets.
(2) Encourage your student to sing along (e.g. humming, solfege) at least 2-3 times to familiarize with the tune.
(3) Fill in the missing pitch with the help of the piano keyboard.
(4) Play worksheet tunes along with the MP3 track.
Benefits of the worksheets
(1) It encourages your students to sing and read.
(2) Increase aural awareness for pitch direction.
(3) Recognize the position of pitch on the staff.
(4) Recognize repetition in melody.
(1) The worksheets are designed in horizontal/landscape layout. Take note of this during printing.
(2) This worksheet is suitable for piano students