Copy all clipart in color and glue parts together,
have students color pizza and toppings themselves,
or color pizza and toppings onto color paper and have
them cut and glue. It’s up to you!
1. Copy crust on brown paper
(or have students color a plate for crust with brown marker)
2. Copy toppings and red sauce on colored paper.
3. Have students cut out cheese, toppings, and sauce.
4. Students glue sauce, cheese, and chosen toppings onto pizza crust.
5. Students cut pizza into desired fraction.
6. Complete Fraction Questions
7. Glue Pizza and Pizza Topping Fraction answers on separate sheet of paper.
Serve Lunchable pizzas as a fun activity after paper pizzas are finished and let students cut them into fractions!