A video-based bundle of activities based around the theme of Pizza.
1. Pizza Passion - A comprehension activity based around a short documentary, "Frank & Gus Pizza" (a traditional pizzeria in Canada).
2. Video activity based on "A Slice of History: Pizza Through the Ages" from the History Channel. Students are tasked with determining facts presented in the video clip.
3. Reading comprehension and writing activities based on an article, "Mediterranean Diet: A Heart-Healthy Eating Plan".
4. Close reading questions based on the article "History of Tomatoes".
5. Ideas and suggestions for extended activities.
Activities are targeted at freshman/sophomore classes, but are editable and can be modified for different grade levels/abilities.
Worksheets/handouts are delivered in both Word and PDF format.