PLACE VALUE #1
Do your students know their place values?
Can they give you the place of a specific digit up to hundred trillions?
This worksheet tests students' ability to identify correct place values - good basic practice.
They are given large numbers with one digit underlined and must identify that specific place value. Great reinforcement.
Your two-page download includes answers. By David Filipek
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FRACTIONS and DECIMALS MATCH! CHALLENGING!
- Check out this worksheet where students must match a column of decimals with a column of fractions. Much harder than it sounds. They must have an understanding of the relationship between decimals and fractions to solve this. They might even have to “think”!!
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!