PLACE VALUE 2
ABC,DEF,GHI,JKL,MNO - Name the place value!
This printable worksheet on place value works with "abstract letters" instead of numbers to make sure students really know their place values.
All the "numbers" are written out with "letters" and NOT numbers just to make them think a little more.
Students are asked to circle a specific LETTER to show a particular place value.
Please see the thumbnails or download preview to see how it works. There are 20 examples in all.
Answers included in your download. By David Filipek
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- HOMOPHONES THEY’RE, THEIR, THERE
- Great practice with these 3 homophones. Students must fill in blanks with the correct spellings using context clues. “There / their / they’re” is a lot of good work here.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!