★ DIGITAL Math Resource★
Are you looking for quality, standards based math resources to use with Google Classroom™? This paperless resource if specifically made for fourth grade students to review common core standard 4.NBT.1 - I can recognize that in a multi-digit whole number, a digit in one place represents ten times what it represents in the place to its right.
Who should purchase this resource?
- Teachers who want students to become comfortable with interacting with digital resources
- Teachers who want to print less!
- Teachers who want to make math centers less complicated
- Teachers looking for resources that are standards-based
★ What's Included?★
- Links to download the Google Slides ™
- Directions on how to assign on Google Classroom ™
- Practice 1 - 10 slides
- Practice 2 - 10 slides
- PowerPoint Version
- 2 Answer Key Versions (color & easy printing)
Please View PREVIEW for more details
Please note, this resource covers standard: 4.NBT.1
Learning Goal: I can recognize that in a multi-digit whole number, a digit in one place represents ten times what it represents in the place to its right. The only editable part of this file is the standard. So, you can change the standard to match the wording of your state.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS? Please email any questions to email@example.com