This fun unit was created to meet the new Texas TEKS for 2nd grade. It is also aligned with CCS. It includes color and black and white activities up to the number 1,500. Here is what you get with this unit.
1. Posters (color and b&w)
2. All About Place Value Booklet (great for introductory or review.)
3. Popping into Place Value Task Cards (color and b&w). Includes 2 different answer pages. One with only the number form. The other with number form and expanded notation.
4. Popcorn Fight: A Place Value Center (color and b&w)
5. Find Someone Who Place Value (2 options. One up to 1,200 and the other up to 1,500).
6. Mystery Pop Task Cards (color and b&w). Riddles to solve the mystery number.
7. Poppin Place Value Craftivity
8.Popping Activity Sheets (8 total)
-write the value to 1,200
-write the value to 1,500
-PV flip book to 1,200
-PV flip book to 1,500
-Draw the Value to 1,200
-Draw the Value to 1,500
If you have any questions about this unit please let me know and I'll be glad to help. Click on the preview to get a closer look.
Check out my other place value units here.
Place Value Activity Pack: Hundreds, Tens, Ones
Place Value Slap Attack
Number of the Day FREEBIE