This fun unit was created to meet the new Texas TEKS for 2nd grade. It is also aligned with CCS. It includes color and black and white activities up to the number 1,500. Here is what you get with this unit.
1. Anchor Charts
2. Place Value Mats (recently added)
3. Interactive Notebook Tabs (recently added)
4. Roll it! Make it! Expand it! 2 versions (recently added)
5. Place Value Booklet
6. Kids as Numbers (recently added)
7. Popping into Place Value Task Cards
8. Popcorn Fight: Place Value Center
9. Find Someone Who (4 versions)
10. Mystery Pop (mystery numbers)
11. Place Value Pocketbook Sort (recently added)
12. Popcorn Craftivity
13. Activity Sheets
If you have any questions about this unit please let me know and I'll be glad to help. Click on the preview to get a closer look.
Check out my other place value units here.
Place Value Activity Pack: Hundreds, Tens, Ones
Place Value Slap Attack
Number of the Day FREEBIE