This product contains printable and portable manipulatives for tens, hundreds, and thousands. Teach your students how to represent and build two, three, and four-digit numbers in standard, expanded, picture, and word form. Perfect for guided teaching, math centers, parent-volunteers, homework, morning work, and much more. Please see the preview for a closer look at all components.
We have included representations for the numbers 1-10 in unit cubes, 10-100 in rods, 100-1000 in flats, and 1000-9000 in 1000 blocks. Dozens of uses for students in grades K-3.
- Horizontal number cards with picture representation (black and white) - 9 pages
- Horizontal number cards with picture representation (color) - 8 pages
- Printable manipulatives (black and white) - 2 pages
- Printable manipulatives (color) - 2 pages
- Work mats (tens and ones) - 3 differentiated pages
- Work mats (hundreds, tens, and ones) - 3 differentiated pages
- Work mats (thousands, hundreds, tens, and ones) - 3 differentiated pages.
- Vertical number cards with picture representation (black and white) - 4 pages
- Vertical number cards with picture representation (color) - 4 pages
- Base-10 work mat for use with vertical number cards - 1 page
- Expanded form differentiated worksheets - 3 pages
- Base-10 envelopes for storage in INB - 2 pages
- Stackable number cards for building numbers - 4 pages
- Standard/Expanded/Word Form differentiated worksheets - 3 pages
- Place value word bank for use with multiple worksheets/activities - 1 page
- Roll/Spin/Write differentiated game - 3 pages
- Printable dice (including dice through the number 9) - two pages
Other Math Products
**If you like what you see, please click on the "Follow Me" star to learn about new products, freebies, sales, and more!
How to earn TPT Credits:
"Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example."--TPT Credits Page