Also included in
- This is a year's set of 2nd grade guided math units. Each unit follows a guided math format complete with lesson plans for whole group, small group, and independent practice activities that can be used in your classroom all year long. All activities come in color and black and white. Center directio$135.00$195.00Save $60.00
These place value activities were created to introduce, practice, and review place value concepts. It includes 10 days worth of lesson plans filled with activities and games to be used as a guide. These plans follow a guided math format that include a warm up, mini whole group lesson, independent practice, and small group ideas for you to use in your classroom.
All activities come in color and black and white and go up to the number 1,500 (I know in Texas it is 1,200 and CC states is 999 but I like a little challenge).
Here are the activities that you will get with this unit:
- Strategy Posters
- Vocabulary Anchor Charts
- Pre-Assessments with Data Checklists
- Place Value Charts
- Place Value Games
- Day 1 (Standard Form and Picture Form)
- Day 2 (Expanded Form)
- Day 3 (Worm Form)
- Day 4 (Representing Numbers 4 Ways)
- Day 5 (Representing Numbers 4 Ways)
- Day 6 (Creating Numbers Multiple Ways)
- Day 7 (Review Activities)
- Day 8 (Review Games)
- Day 9 (Review Activities)
- Day 10 (Assessment and Craft)
- Higher Order Thinking Questions
- Extra Activities to Use All Year
These lesson plans are filled with hands on engagement and interactive notebook activities. Games and task cards are included and can be used all year long. You will not find lots of worksheets in this unit.
If you have any questions about this unit please let me know and I'll be glad to help. Click on the preview to get a closer look.
Check out my other place value units here.