- Product Description
Are you ready to teach place value this year? Get your first graders engaged in learning about tens and ones using these place value cards which can be used to play a variety of different games! These games are great for centers, but can also be played in a small group setting.
The suggested activities included are:
- Compare It: Students use greater than, less than, and equal to symbols to compare 2 number cards
- Order It: Students choose 3-5 cards and order them from least to greatest
- True or False?: Students create true and false number comparisons
- Match It: Students match the number, picture, and tens and ones cards (different options included for headings: standard form and base ten blocks)
- Instructions for each activity
- 8 pages of number cards (72 cards total)
- 2 pages of comparison symbols
- Headings for True or False game and Match It game
- Expanded form cards
- Word form cards
CONNECT WITH ME!