Also included in
- This third grade place value bundle has two resources to help make your place value lessons even better! Finding engaging resources for place value for 3rd grade can be tricky, but I've got you covered here!You'll find that I have included the 3rd grade collection of place value anchor charts in thi$6.30$7.00Save $0.70
Place Value concepts are building blocks to understanding concepts in Math. This collection of place value charts for 3rd grade will be your best friend as you teach the 3rd grade place value standards. Each anchor chart on place value is specifically aligned to a 3rd grade standard.
I have four 3rd grade place value anchor charts for you in this collection. Each place value anchor chart printable has between 3-6 versions so you can choose which works best for you. Here's a look into each anchor chart:
- Rounding Mountain - Show your students the steps and visual for rounding numbers, and practice rounding to the 10s and 100s together
- Multiply by Tens - Teach your students how to multiply a group of tens by a single-digit number, and relate it to the Commutative Property of Multiplication.
- Adding 3-Digit Numbers - This anchor chart shows students 4 strategies to add 3-digit numbers to help them understand the importance of place value and give them different strategies to use to add.
- Subtracting 3-Digit Numbers - This anchor chart shows students 4 strategies to subtract 3-digit numbers to help them understand the importance of place value and give them different strategies to use to subtract.
This place value anchor chart 3rd grade collection has a hands-on approach with digit cards that can be kept in students' interactive notebooks and used for each lesson as well. If you are looking for a 3rd grade place value anchor chart, I've got you covered with FOUR!! And all the options in the world to make it work for your classroom!!
Not ready to commit yet? No problem! Check out my Polygons FREEBIE first! Don't forget to leave feedback!
Click the GREEN STAR to follow me!!
Head over to my blog: The Gypsy Teacher for more teaching tips and stories from teaching abroad!
Follow me on Facebook at The Gypsy Teacher to be the FIRST to hear about new resources, FREEBIES, and more FUN!