PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
5.27 MB | 42 pages
Use assessment to drive your instruction throughout your Place Value unit. This assessment pack will help you monitor your 4th grade students’ growth as they master place value standards.
This assessment pack is based on the new (2012) Texas math standards. The assessments consist of open-ended problems to show student thinking and problem solving.
This product includes a total of TWELVE assessments:
• Show What You Know pre-assessment based on 3rd and 4th grade place value standards
• 8 Short “quick check” assessments (5-10 questions) over the different place value skills
• 3 different versions of the post-test assessment
• Answer Keys
The following skills/concepts are covered in the assessment pack:
• Whole Number Place Value
• Comparing & Ordering Whole Numbers
• Rounding Whole Numbers
• Decimal Models
• Reading & Writing Decimals
• Decimal Place Value
• Comparing & Ordering Decimals