Place Value - Base 10 Blocks - Thousands - Standard Form & Expanded Form
1) Grades: 3 and 4
Note: Please view the PREVIEW to see a larger image of this product! The base ten blocks are a lot clearer in the preview pages.
My goal as a teacher has always been to create educational resources that inspire students to get excited about learning.
These Place Value worksheets were created for teachers that need worksheets that introduce Thousands using Base 10 Blocks. For these worksheets, students count the number of Base 10 Blocks in each set. Then, students write each number in Expanded Form and Standard Form.
1) Place Value - Count the number of Base 10 Blocks in each set. Write each number in Expanded Form and Standard Form. - (1 Page)
2) Place Value - Count the number of Base 10 Blocks in each set. Write each number in Expanded Form and Standard Form. - (1 Page)
3) Place Value - Count the number of Base 10 Blocks in each set. Write each number in Expanded Form and Standard Form. - (1 Page)
4) Answer Key - (3 Pages)
The following are two ideas you might like to use for the answer key.
1) If you laminate the answer key, you can get your students to check their own answers. The students can make the proper corrections and hopefully master the concept. These answer keys work great for Math Centres. The students are always eager to check their own work!
2) Teachers that are moving towards “paperless classrooms” are using downloadable educational resources in PDF Format as homework assignments on different technology devices. PDF Files such as this product would allow parents access to the answers.
Math Skills: Writing Thousands in Expanded Form and Standard Form.
All rights reserved. This product is licensed for one teacher or one classroom. If you would like to share this resource with another teacher, please purchase an additional license.
Sharing, redistributing, selling, or posting this item on the internet is prohibited without prior permission from the author and is a violation of the Copyright Act.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org