Great resource for a grade 3, 4, or 5 Numbers in Base Ten (NBT) unit!
A no-prep basic place value art activity using base ten blocks.
Could your students use some review with place value?
Could your students use extra practice with expressing numbers?
If so, then check out this resource!
• Student directions page with sample
• Notes for teachers with suggestions for use and organization
• Printable set of base ten blocks (tens and ones)
• A mix of standard form, expanded form and word form
• A black and white ready-to-print worksheet
Works best in a 15 to 20 minute center.
As always, please feel free to contact me with questions or comments!
Keep calm and teach on!