Great game to play if you are working on place value and decimals!
1. Work with a partner. Sit opposite one another with a divider between you.
2. Each person should create his or her own decimal number.
3. Take turns trying to guess what number belongs in the correct place value box. Be sure to use decimal language. (For example: Do you have a 9 in the tenths place? Is the number in your hundredths place even?)
4. When you correctly guess the location for any digit, write it on the place value chart under “my partners number.”
5. The first player to guess the entire decimal number or sink the other person’s battleship wins the game!