- Each students receives a bingo card from pages 5 – 35
- Teacher will have the caller card printed out in front of him/her to check off as each card is called.
- The PowerPoint with the calling cards will be displayed on the board.
- Students will shade in the appropriate box for the correct number pertaining to the statement that is called on the PowerPoint slideshow.
- To do a number of rounds in Powerpoint go to Slideshow > Custom Show > Select the round of bingo you are completing.
*Great review game!
*There are 28 cards in this set
*Choose to play as a class, or pull out enough boards for small group practice.
*In order to save on printing costs print the bingo cards in black and white on different colored paper.
*This set is easy to prepare - simply print and laminate! To make it even easier, print and place the boards in plastic sleeves and students can use a dry erase marker to cross out the numbers as they're called.