This file includes :
- one board with place value till the hundreds
- one board with place value till the thousands
- one board for additions
- one long board to assemble for very large numbers
This activities are adaptable to different levels and will be a great help in introducing or reviewing a lot of Math concepts, from understanding how numbers work and place value, to additions with regrouping and even read very big numbers.
The games are even better when used with the Ten Base Blocks or the Cuisinaire Rods, or other math manipulatives.
Here are a few examples of games that you can do using these boards:
• Write the numbers on the boards under the right house
• Write numbers in their expended form
• Write in letters
• Additions or subtractions with manipulatives
• Additions with regrouping
• Read and write very large numbers