Also included in
- Save with this Place Value Boom Bundle Digital Self-Checking Boom Cards is a fun and challenging way for students to practice 4th grade place value skills. This set of Boom Cards features 14 different sets of Boom Digital Task Cards to reading and writing numbers, representing numbers more than one$25.00$31.50Save $6.50
- Interactive, self-checking, digital task cards is a great way to assess student understanding of 4th grade math skills. With Boom Digital task cards, assigning and assessing student work has never been easier. This set of 45 Boom Cards is aligned to 4th grade NBT standards. Decks include multiple$60.00$119.25Save $59.25
- Looking for digital tools to implement into your classroom to increase motivation and improve student understanding? Boom Digital Task Cards are unique in the fact that they are like traditional task cards, but offer a self-checking feature. This 4th grade bundle contains 100 decks aligned to 4th gr$118.00$233.25Save $115.25
Digital Self-Checking Boom Cards for reading and writing 6 digit numbers is a great way to assess student understanding of this important 4th grade place value skill. Students will read numbers in word form and type their answer in standard form. Engage in meaningful conversations with students about place value.
This resource is part of a Place Value Bundle HERE
• 30 Self-Checking Task Cards
• Built In Answer Key
• Sharing Instructions
This Boom Card set is aligned to:
- CCSS 4.NBT.A.2 Read and Write whole numbers in numeral form, word form,
and expanded form.
- TEKS 4.2B Represent the value of a digit to 1,000,000 using numerals.
Digital Self-Checking Boom Task Cards do not require printing, laminating, or cutting! Great to use for:
• Whole Class Instruction
• Mini Lessons
• Small Group Instruction
• Math Centers
• Independent Work
Looking for more place value practice? Check out these other BOOM resources available!
MORE ABOUT BOOM DIGITAL TASK CARDS
"With your Teachers Pay Teachers purchase, users new to Boom Learning get a three-month free trial of student progress reporting for up to 150 students. Your trial includes the ability to make up to 5 free DIY decks. You may upgrade or cancel at any time. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure if your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. If you do not subscribe at the end of your trial, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress. If you do not subscribe we will delete your student records 3 months after the expiration of the trial to protect student privacy."