PLACE VALUE BUNDLE 4 WORKSHEETS
You receive 4 different worksheets all dealing with place value of whole numbers.
These worksheets are great practice and reinforcment for place values up to HUNDRED TRILLIONS!!
Here is what you'll receive:
Worksheet #1 - students are given large numbers with ONE specific digit that is underlined; they must identify that place value; good basic practice; 20 examples;
Worksheet #2 - ABSTRACT LETTERS for Place Value! - Very different yet effective worksheet; students are given LETTERS representing numbers and must circle the LETTER to identify a given place value; 20 examples;
Worksheets #3 and #4 - PLACE VALUE ROUND UP! What's the Number? these two VERY DIFFERENT worksheets will make sure they know their place values; they are given information about specific digits and must end up writing the correct LARGE numbers placing zeroes along the way; 15 examples with 5 extra place value questions at the end;
All 4 worksheets require and test their knowledge of place value.
Your download of 7 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let’s see if they know their factors!
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
- DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN
- 42 EXAMPLES IN ALL! Students must use the symbols < and > while comparing decimals. 3 FULL worksheets requiring students to compare decimals with one another using greater than and less than with their appropriate symbols.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!