Increase student understanding and enthusiasm for learning about place value with digital resources designed to be shared using Google Classroom. This bundle of place value activities contains 15 no-prep digital resources to help teach and assess student understanding of reading and writing 5 and 6 digit numbers.
This bundle of place value activities are aligned to 4th grade standards and includes a variety of activities to use with students to differentiate, practice, and assess using technology. Resources include: digital paperless task cards, interactive slides, Google Forms, self-checking Boom digital task cards, and more!
Skills covered using the resources included in the Place Value Bundle include:
• Read and Write 5 digit numbers in standard form, word form, and expanded form.
• Read and Write 6 digit numbers in standard form, word form, and expanded form.
• Identify place value for whole numbers.
Start your year off right with paperless, self-grading, no-prep digital resources!
MORE ABOUT THIS PLACE VALUE BUNDLE:
• 3 sets of Digital Task Cards (72 task cards in all)
• Optional Paper Recording Sheets (printable)
• 6 (self-grading) Google Forms aligned to 4th grade place value standards
• Place Value Interactive Practice using Google Slides
• Expanded Form Practice
• Expanded and Word Form Practice
• Creating Numbers Paperless Practice
• Identifying Value of Digits Paperless Practice
BONUS 1 set of Digital Self-Checking Boom Cards
• Answer Keys
• Video Sharing Instructions
GOOGLE FORMS BUNDLE(6 different assessments)
• Place Value Pre-Test
• Place Value Ten-Thousands Review
• Place Value Word Form Assessment
• Place Value Expanded Form Assessment
• Place Value Mixed Review
• Place Value Summative Assessment
MORE ABOUT the GOOGLE FORMS ASSESSMENTS INCLUDED!
• 10 question place value pre test to analyze student understanding to create effective lesson plans based on the student's level of understanding.
• 10 question place value assessment to analyze student understanding of numbers to the ten-thousands place
• place value assessment to analyze student understanding of writing numbers in standard form (up to 6 digits)
• place value assessment to analyze student understanding of expanded form (multi-select and fill in the blank answers)
• place value mixed review: covering all skills- perfect for test prep!
• 20 question place value assessment for numbers in the thousands period.
• Answer Keys
• Video Tutorial on how to share the assignment directly with your class
Google Forms is great for:
• assessing student understanding
• analyzing student data
• 1:1 classrooms or blended classrooms
• sub plans
• paperless classrooms
• teachers that want to save time!
Instant data to plan lessons, improve student learning, and achievement.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page. Under each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Click it and you will be taken to a page where you provide a rating on the purchased product and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases! I value your feedback.
Copyright © I HEART 4TH Grade. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.