These 3 activities are great to complete during center rotation. My students truly loved them and they were thoroughly engaging.
Place Value Center (Growing)
• Students will understand place value concepts.
• Students will represent numbers in words, base 10 blocks, standard form, and expanded form.
• Students will compare and order numbers.
• Students will develop number sense.
Place Value Chart(2)
Pirate Place Value Games (Dice Needed)
Place Value BINGO
Place Value Worksheets
Let's Stay Connected:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store. Thanks for following along!
Place Value/Second Grade