This bundle includes:
- 16 pairs matching two-digit numbers with base ten blocks.
Expanded It Center (18 cards)
- Lettered cards with two-digit numbers are used with recording sheet where students write the number in expanded form. This activity also includes the expanded form cards for matching with lettered cards or a memory game.
I have… Who has… (25 cards)
- Students ask who has _ tens & _ ones and respond by reading the matching two-digit number. Comes with small cover sheet for baggie storage.
Tens and Ones Place Card Sort (20 cards)
- Lettered cards have an underlined digit that students sort under “Tens Place” or “Ones Place” cards. Comes along with recording/assessment sheet.
- _ tens & _ ones cards are included for matching with letter cards or could be read for students to write the number on a white board.
- Lettered cards can be used with recording/assessment sheet for 1 more/less and 10 more/less. Build the Number mat can be used with this activity for struggling students.
Build the Number Mat – (print off as many copies as you need)
- Use with lettered “Tens and Ones Place” cards and base ten block manipulatives. If you don’t have base ten blocks in your class room, you can copy and cut out the paper blocks I’ve included.
Race to 50 – Race to 100 – (print off as many copies as you need)
- Dice game with base ten blocks. Directions are on game mat.
Place Value Bingo
- Use with lettered “Tens and Ones Place” cards and _ tens & _ ones cards (take out 4 cards since there are only 16 spaces on the bingo sheet.) Have students fill in bingo sheet with the numbers on the lettered cards. Use the _ tens & _ ones cards for calling cards.
Each center is also sold individually. Check out my teacher store if only one activity appeals to you. However, the bundle will save you money!