These fun place value centers, games and activities are engaging and will help your students learn about 2 digit place value with a spring theme!
8 activities that will help your students work with 2 digit numbers up to 99. Some games feature 100 also.
This bright and engaging packet of 8 math activities will be perfect for your centers, math rotations and hands-on math program.
The activities will help your students with a range of concepts as they develop an awareness of 2 digit numbers and place value.
The activities are:
1. Spring Number Order - order numbers to 99; explain the value of digits
2. Butterfly Grab - sort and order numbers to 99
3. Flower Power - make two digit numbers
4. Number Bees - count forwards and backward by 1s and write numbers to 99
5. Bee Buzz - sort random numbers from 0-99
6. Place Value Bingo - understand the value of each digit in numbers to 99
7. Tens and Ones Roll - understand the value of each digit in numbers to 99; place numbers in order
8. Spring 100 Squares - record numbers up to 99 as groups of tens & ones; write numerals to 99
Most activities are perfect for small groups, although can be adapted for the whole class.
We have included black and white worksheets where appropriate to help your students consolidate their understanding.
Some centers/games require classroom resources such as counters/chips/dice. Some of the activities require laminating and the use of dry-erase markers. In these cases we have provided a black and white version also, so you have the option of paper and pencil.
Find more fun games, centers, printables, worksheets and crafts for PLACE VALUE in my TpT store HERE!
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page